My first attempt at 55Fiction:
She watched as her love crossed the road and came towards where she was sitting. She knew he was going to propose today, the 14th February. He looked tense. Understandable.
"I wanna tell you something."
"Yes?" She waited for the three words to come out of his mouth.
"I am gay."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I hated to work on Saturday evenings. Especially since all my roommates would be enjoying in Kilroy's Sports Bar, while I would be clean...
-
All around me there was only one colour- white. I was lying down on a soft bed. I tried to lift my head, but it felt very heavy. I thought I...
-
It was the day of my last exam after which the summer holidays were about to begin. My parents had already planned a trip to Ooty during the...
Rotfl............ karthik.... :P:P:P
ReplyDelete@aurora
ReplyDelete:D