01 January, 2009

Arte-y-pico!!


Surely a wonderful beginning to 2009. Ranjani, who writes on 'The Voices Within' has presented me with the Arte-y-pico award, which roughly translates to being conferred as 'The Best Art'. I would like to thank the gracious lady rampantheart for giving me this wonderful award, which is my first one. :) I am truly honored!

Now, I have to present this award to 5 other bloggers, who I think, deserve this award. I think I will limit this to three, and two of them have already been presented this award. They are:

Meghna

Matangi

Macadamia

Now it is the turn of these three wonderful bloggers to pick 5 other people who they think deserve the award. And remember to link to the Arte-y-pico blog, display the name of the person who awarded it and their blog, and also links to the blogs they are conferring the award upon. And hey, don't forget to display the award!!

Wishing everyone peace, happiness and prosperity for 2009 and beyond.

2 comments: